Photography is the time capsule to many important events and points in many lives. All should have the chance to have quality photos they can share and cherish for a lifetime. My drive is giving this to others and providing my clients with a variety of quality work that reflect who they are.
"what makes you qualified
to be my pHOTographer?"
1. I've been doing this since 2015, and open to whatever to strive
to grow everyday.
2. I have a variety of locations & ideas; let's communicate to make a plan we're both confident with!
3. I'm very open to talking things over and figuring out how to work together to take the best portraits possible.
1. Contact me through the form below or social media! Leave your info and what kinda shoot your looking to do (Portraits, Senior Photos, Weddings, Family Portraits, Events, etc.)
2. I'll respond as soon as I can and we'll start planning the type of shoot, date, locations, pricing, and outfits!
3. After the shoot, I'll send the best unedited photos through a Google Photos link and you'll choose your favorite photos. From there, I'll edit and you'll have your photos in a period of time (depending on the type of shoot.)
PORTRAITS PER PERSON:
· $250 - one fit & location
1½ hours, ~15 edits
· $350 - two fits & locations
1 hour per location, ~30 edits
· $450 - three fits & locations
1 hour per location, ~45 edits
$50 per fit & location
$15 if we go 30+ mins past a location
(prints aren't included.)
ALL I ASK:
1. I have your trust to put things into place and give the time I need to work on any photoshoots.
2. I can get a ride with you to get to each location on the day of the shoot and get the payment that day.
3. Be understanding of post-shoot timing due to balancing photography with school and work.
4. I can use photos to on social media and my website as apart of my portfolio as long as both sides approve of it.
I hope this answered most questions and concerns! If you're interested, please contact me below and I'm more than happy to talk. Overall, I look forward to hearing from you, let's make art together!